Applying with Intelletrace
- are innovative
- understand what it takes to be successful
- are looking for the excitement of the hi-tech industry
- would like to make a difference in an entrepreneurial company
- want more excitement, challenges & rewards for your efforts
- want to be a part of a dynamic team
- Can demonstrate accountability and responsibility in your work
…Intelletrace is the establishment for you!
The Intelletrace Team
Our team cultivates independence and knowledge with endless opportunities to create your own reality.
Intelletrace is headquartered in Marin County, with an office in San Francisco, and is growing at a rapid rate. We have the perks of a small family business with the abilities of all top carriers in our industry.
Our team is constantly being challenged by our clients to be creative and offer more products and services. These unique solutions separates Intelletrace from our competition.
The most successful candidate will be business savvy, career driven, goal-oriented, passionate about their career, personable and committed to making a contribution to the team.
If you are ready to energize your career, reap the rewards of your efforts and want to start feeling great about what you do, please send the position title, your resume and cover letter to email@example.com to get your career going in an exciting direction.
All applicants are encouraged to download and complete the Intelletrace Employment Application below.
Service Delivery Coordinator
The Intelletrace Service Delivery Team is looking for a Service Delivery Coordinator to successfully oversee and deliver all assigned Vendor orders (new circuits/cross-connects, phone services, moves of physical network locations, modifications to existing services, and cancellations); often with time-sensitive deadlines. This includes the execution of multifaceted projects, typically consisting of a set of closely related projects or associated activities.
The Service Delivery Coordinator position involves demanding levels of internal and customer-facing communication. The primary objective is to provide excellent customer service, working smoothly with both internal and external Customers; ensuring on-time delivery in accordance with Customer and Company expectations.
- Managing the complete delivery of services (circuits, cross-connects, phones, managed hardware, moves of physical network locations, etc.) and ensuring that time-sensitive deadlines are met.
- Communicating with Management on the status of tasks and workflows; informing internal Customers and setting accurate expectations.
- Working with Vendors to coordinate deliverables, schedule tests, manage troubleshooting activities and validate billing details.
- Managing the internal database systems to accurately reflect Service, System and Vendor records.
- Contributing to Vendor Service reviews.
- Performing as a Level 1 escalation contact; propelling internal Teams after delayed or missed delivery of elements vital to project implementation; including equipment, fiber, infrastructure and 3rd party vendors.
- Handling and resolving for Customers any issues that are escalated for Management consideration.
- Interfacing directly with the Customer to communicate resolution of escalated requests, on-going project status & issues, and answers to questions. Communications will be made via face-to-face meetings, e-mail messages and/or regularly scheduled conference calls.
- Managing and processing Salesforce Customer and Order records; including disconnect orders and cancellations.
- Creating and maintaining project work schedules, tracking customer requirements and translating customer requests into project deliverables.
- Managing day-to-day project tasks for implementing Products and Services, from close-of-sale through hand-off to Customer Support.
- Demonstrating proficiency in Service Delivery by managing multiple concurrent projects.
- Coordinating other functional interaction to support implementations of projects.
- Monitoring work-flow requirements to meet timelines and quality expectations.
- Demonstrating the ability to pro-actively prioritize requirements and effectively manage resources.
- Maintaining Customer focus and a desire to work effectively across functions in a continuous improvement and dynamic environment.
- Demonstrating initiative to anticpate requirements and act upon them before requested or required by the situation.
- Accomplishing a comprehensive understanding of Product and Service offerings.
- Providing outstanding attention to detail.
- Upholding a high level of communication skill, both written and verbal.
- Performing other duties and responsibilities, as assigned.
Job qualifications include…
- Minimum Education: Associate Degree
- Combined experience ⁄ education valid as substitute for minimum education.
- Minimum Experience: 2-4 Years Required
- Minimum Field of Expertise: Customer Service background
- Preferred Education: Bachelor Degree
- Preferred Experience: 3-5 Years Preferred
- Preferred Field of Expertise: IT, Customer Service, Telecom background
Sr. Network Technician – Maintenance
The Sr. Network Technician performs various network development and maintenance activities to sustain client networks in ways that optimize performance and fault tolerance. The Sr. Network Technician performs routine network audits to reduce the potential of system failures and to identify bottlenecks; ensuring long term efficiency of network performance. The experience and judgement of the Sr. Network Technician is essential in supporting internal and external customer needs, as will his⁄her ability to prioritize and problem solve.
Some of the primary responsibilities of the Sr. Network Technician include…
- Successfully communicating complex processes and technical directions to team members with varying backgrounds and varying degrees of technical understanding.
- Working with Intelletrace Sales Engineers helping to identify current and future customer requirements, while matching these requirements to Intelletrace products and services.
- Maintaining professional and technical knowledge by attending vendor educational workshops; reviewing vendor websites, webinars etc.; expanding knowledge of Intelletrace supported products and services that are based upon data network device vendor products.
- Organizing and scheduling network upgrades or maintenance without deterring others from completing their own work.
- Maintaining software that protects network device configurations for customer organizations.
- Maintaining software for monitoring networks to report and alert on customer network troubles.
- Auditing managed customer networks to ensure predictable issues can be identified and resolved.
- Assisting with network installations, as needed.
- Assisting with network support incident escalations, as needed.
Job qualifications include…
- Deep platform–independent understanding of network routing, switching and firewalls.
- CCNA, CCNP and⁄or CCIE qualifications are strongly preferred
- Product knowledge of industry standard network management software.
- Competent understanding of the following network protocols…
- Spanning Tree
- Product Knowledge in…
- Palo Alto Networks
- Additional Product Knowledge in…
- SMB Office Deployment
- Knowledge of Microsoft Windows Desktop, Windows Server and various versions of Linux Server.
- Minimum Experience: 3+ Years Required
- Minimum Field of Expertise: Specialized Training, IT Data Networking
- Preferred Experience: 5+ Years
- Preferred Field of Expertise: Specialized Training, IT Data Networking
To apply for a position with Intelletrace, please send the following to firstname.lastname@example.org:
☆ position title;
☆ your resume;
☆ your cover letter.
Apply today and get your career going in an exciting direction!
All applicants are encouraged to download and complete the Intelletrace Employment Application.
Completed applications can be submitted to the above e-mail address.
Note: the application document is in PDF format and requires a specific program to complete. We recommend Acrobat © Reader from Adobe.
General Employment Requirements
Employment with Intelletrace includes the following general requirements:
☆ Certificates ∕ Licenses
- Valid Driver’s License
☆ Core Competencies
- Problem Solving
- Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner;
- Gathers and analyzes information;
- Develops alternative solutions;
- Uses reason.
- Customer Service
- Manages difficult customer situations;
- Responds promptly to customer needs;
- Responds to requests for service and assistance.
- Oral Communication
- Speaks clearly and eloquently;
- Listens and gets clarification when necessary;
- Responds informatively to questions.
- Written Communication
- Writes clearly and concisely;
- Edits work for spelling and grammar;
- Varies writing style to meet needs;
- Reads and interprets written information.
- Planning ∕ Organizing
- Prioritizes and plans work activities;
- Uses time efficiently;
- Plans for additional resources.
- Exhibits sound and accurate judgment;
- Supports and explains reasoning for decisions;
- Includes appropriate people in decision-making process;
- Makes timely decisions.
- Follows instructions;
- Takes responsibility for own actions;
- Completes tasks on time.
- Seeks increased responsibilities;
- Seeks developmental growth;
- Solicits feedback regularly.
☆ Physical Demands
- Finger dexterity is required.
- Hand coordination is required.
- Occasionally required to:
- use hands to finger, handle, or feel;
- reach with hands and arms;
- talk or hear;
- bend, lift or climb;
- lift light weights (less than 25 pounds);
- lift moderate weights (25-50 pounds).
- Specific vision abilities required for this job include:
- close vision
- distance vision
- ability to adjust or focus
☆ Work Environment
- The noise level is usually moderate.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of their position